Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fall Favorites, Freshly Picked!


Well how about that, with a snap of the fingers..it's fall!!! Not "officially" I suppose but per pumpkin spice lattes, it definitely is! These last few weeks have been a whirlwind for me and it doesn't look like it will slow down for a bit longer. We just got back from our yearly hunting trip(I'll post those adventures soon) and now Linc's 2nd birthday is right around the bend! My mind and Pinterest searches are full of ideas yet I do want to keep things simple...yes, simple is the plan!
Amongst all the activity, I get awesome little packages in the mail from time to time and this one I had to share, again!
 Last year, my sweet guys got a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins and we have been addicted ever since. I'll tell you what, they wore those babies more often than I can count, so much so that my youngest has tiny holes where the big toes go! 

They are still some of their most loved foot mobiles and we couldn't be more thankful for another chance to see how far Susan and her growing brand have come! Scrolling through the FP website is  a mama's dream, absolutely darling moccasins, The Next Step shoe, even apparel! I appreciate and admire that they really care for their customers and always have what we want for our kids in mind! 
My four year old decided that the grey camo moccs were coolest and that he and brother needed the same ones. A very good choice!! We opened up the box and were just as impressed as before. 

They arrived so soft out of their bag and of course are even more cute! Within minutes they were on boy feet and getting broken in. :) Though last years still fit, we went ahead and bumped up a size. Makes me so happy that Ryder will be five soon and can still wear them for quite sometime! Check out their sizes here!  As buttery as the leather feels and is, it's awesome how sturdy and supportive they are too. We've never had an issue with them slipping or falling off either. Believe me, my two are so hard on shoes and I can't help but notice how well the moccs really hold up. 
Our days are full of running, climbing and jumping off of everything and our moccs endure it all! Hands down, Freshly Picked just keeps getting better! 

And because we are over the moon for this company we want you to be as well! The lovelies at FP are graciously providing a pair of moccasins for one of you to win! How cool is that?! The contest will run from today 9/20-9/30, ending on Lincoln's 2nd Birthday! Entering is simple:
-follow me both on Instagram and Facebook 
-leave a comment on this post telling me you're following on both and which color you would love most to win! 

Easy peasy! And fun! Also, be on the lookout on my social media accounts for possible additional entries..
 Can't wait, good luck everyone! 
LOVE! 

***Winner cannot have won any other giveaway including a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins within the last 60 days. Open to US residents only. ***
 
And without further ado, our lovely winner  is....Hannah Thompson!! Congrats!!

Always bittersweet, I wish I had a pair for everyone! Thanks all for participating! There's a video of the drawing over on my Facebook page! :) 



 

13 comments:

  1. Following :) love the camo ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following. I like the Ebony ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. following! I love the granite color but it was hard to choose... they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following. Emery would love the kitty ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so adorable! I love all the neutral colors in the utah collection!!! Baby moccs are so cute!! Happy Birthday Linc!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you on both accounts :) I like the camo ones too for my little guy. Happy birthday to little linc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following! I love the denim looking ones, but my little T would totally kill it in the mustard too. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following. Too bad they don't have pink camo!!! The "Blush" ones are cute though!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New to this! It's showing me as unknown...but it's Hannah T!!! Lol!

      Delete