Tuesday, September 29, 2015

the Collegiate.

Happy National Coffee Day peeps! Of course we celebrate this more often than not but I just had to officially wish you all the best caffeinated wishes today! 
It's been nearly a week now that my family and I dropped my oldest little bro off at college. Man, the phrase "where did the time go" has been made loud and clear and I can't even believe it came so soon! He just graduated this past May and I am just the proudest sissy watching him fight for what he wants. In high school he was an all-star athlete and all around great kid. I have no doubt that he has incredible potential and can do whatever he sets his mind to. His hopes are to play football and earn a degree in Physical Edcuation! He knows himself well and that suits him perfectly. Looking forward to hearing how he does academically and about life adventures. God is so good, faithful and loving! I know he will favor Damien and protect him! It definitely was tough seeing him off but rewarding knowing he has a bright future! My boys had such a fun time helping uncle "Day Day" unpack and seeing his new digs. Very blessed to be his sister! Below are a few pics of the momentous occasion. :) 
love

No comments:

Post a Comment