Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Birthday Boy!

My little Lincoln love, 
Today is your very own day. Happy 2nd Birthday sweetheart!! My heart is absolutely overflowing with love for you. When I found out Ryder was going to be a big brother I wasn't quite sure how well I would adjust sharing my heart. God knew though how easily and beautifully adding you to our family would flow. From the very beginning you were absolutely amazing. Your big wondrous eyes, studying us. Your sweet yet feisty temperament. I truly am overwhelmed with God's goodness and am in awe of him blessing us with you! 
Watching you grow and learn is one of the very best things and you make me proud all day long, every single day. You are so strong! And extremely smart! You are attached to your big brother who is your very best friend and role model. You want to do just what he does and say what he says. You love your doggie and she adores you. You are a tiny athlete already and have a sharp arm!! You have always enjoyed to eat and are always ready for a "nack"! Your laugh is divine and your karate chop, incredible. You like meeting new people but you take your time while figuring them out. :) You are talking like crazy and so well, my favorite is "atch mama, look"! You are mama's boy but equally love your daddy time, you help him and brother in the garage and even use the tools. You trace my face still when I hold you, and let me cuddle you all the time. You love to sing and dance and play hard! You pray and say Amen. You love baths and to splash. Lincoln boy, enjoy being two!! You are SO LOVED by everyone! I love you more than all the stars in the sky! 


Always, Always
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment