Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Freebies: Insight Edition


Hey guys. Hope everyone has had a superb week, ours has been eventful. Along with our normal activities, my dear husband turned mechanic for two nights after work to fix a leaky radiator. Thankful he is so amazing and handy, he saved us from the ridiculous shop fees! Now my Pilot is all set! With the car taken care of my boys and I were able to go to the grand opening of a new H&M nearby with my aunt and we had such a terrific time. Both little guys behaved so well and were so patient! We waited in line for an hour or so and got some snazzy freebies along with a $50 scratch ticket to use in store! All of you who know us, well me, know that's my place! :) 
Ryder with his new friends! 
A day well spent for sure! 
Taking it pretty easy this weekend so I figured I'd share some encouraging words I found to send you off on your Sat/Sun adventure! 

Enjoy!!!!!! 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment