Monday, October 19, 2015

raindrops on roses..

...and whiskers on kittens! So really the song has nothing to do with anything except that raindrops mean the obvious. It's Monday guys, and in our neck of the woods it's a rainy one. This last week or so has been really warm around here so today definitely feels like fall! I could have easily stayed in my pajamas ALL day long but I decided to make the most of this cozy weather. Which included at least showering! ;) The boys had hot oatmeal, toast and strawberries for breaky. And of course it's only appropriate to have a pot of coffee going too!
Staying inside can make two wild ones restless but luckily I picked up some new paints a few days ago so we've already fit in a couple art projects! Simple, easy and it kept their attention for a good chunk of time!

I absolutely adore watching these guys and their imaginations! Have the best week ahead! 
Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment