Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8th


Being a stay at home mama, I sure don't dread Monday's the way I used to when it was off to office work bright and early. However, the M days mean my hard working hubby has to go back to the grind himself and we really miss having him with us to play! (aka adult convo for me)! :) We are grateful and thankful though for his awesome job, and aside from the time spent away from his family he truly loves and appreciates what he does! 
Today we are taking it easy, I actually got all my laundry done yesterday and most of the house cleaning. Yes, it's appropriate to send me an air high-five! :) My Ryder boy has a big bad birthday tomorrow so we are enjoying every bit of him being a three year old! Love him so much!!! How are you starting off your week? 
Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment