Monday, September 22, 2014

Freshly Picked, anyone?! A review and rad giveway!

The time has come folks. I have been itching to share such a fun post with you!
You hear all the time how fun little girls are to dress..the clothes, the shoes! And while all that is true(I've seen all the lovelies with my own eyes)I have had no problem whatsoever finding to die for duds for my tiny guys! Both my husband and I love to shop, so now with two babes, I am always detouring to the kids section for a looksee. The shoe department tends to be hit or miss..usually the miss gets the win. NOT ANYMORE though! My eyes have been on the perfect shoe for the little's for a long time and these adorable moccasins are every bit as amazing as people rave about! Freshly Picked is a stand out company whose story is one of my favorites!
When our package arrived I could barely contain myself and my oldest son was equally ecstatic. More so because he was thinking he got a new Avenger toy in the mail! Pulled out these bad boys and sure enough he still was happy as a clam! He has been asking for yellow shoes for a loooong time! I knew Golden Rod was the color for us. :)
I can't get over how adorable these are! FP sure hit a home run because along with being the cutest thing ever they are made so well! A big thing for us is comfort, so key with tender kiddo feet. Ryder has outgrown a couple pairs of shoes and hated that they were too tight. He is loving his new "e-whoa" haha yellow moccs and has such an easy time getting them on and off all by himself. Another plus for an independent boy!
       

So a shoe that works so awesomely for a three year old probably wouldn't work as well for a new itty bitty walker, right? Uh, wrong! They are just as fantastic!! Lincoln has been walking for close to two months now and as I mentioned in an earlier post most baby shoes are way too bulky!! I went to stores where we tried them on him and poor guy would just trip all over the place. He was a cruiser before but now he is movin about even quicker! I adore how durable the quality is and how extremely light weight and flexible they are. Oh, and they stay on perfectly!!! The elastic band stretches and conforms to fit just right around little ankles.

 They are true to size with room to grow if that makes sense! Totally the biggest Freshly Picked fans now and am thrilled that they carry kid sizes 1-10. My boys have been wearing them everywhere and their small footprints are starting to show..seriously cute!! To know your babies are in comfortable and safe shoes is a super feeling and I say these are well worth every penny! 



I am so pleased with everything about this outstanding company and honored that Susan and her incredible team have thoughtfully provided a chance for YOU to win a pair of your very own moccasins!
 
The contest will run from today 9/22-9/29 and winner will be drawn and announced on Tuesday, the 30th..on Linc's first birthday! To enter is easy: 
-follow along on instagram and facebook
-follow here with google friend connect or by email 
-leave a comment on this post about which color you'd choose if you win! 
 
There ya have it, check back to see who the lucky one is!!
 
Love.
 
***Winner cannot have won any other giveaway including a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins within the last 60 days. Open to US residents only. ***







http://freshlypicked.com/

9 comments:

  1. Love the new denim on denim ones!!! They would look so cute on my 5month old :D Thank you so much for this giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Denim on Denim Suede ones! They are so cute! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to choose because all of their colors are perfect but I think I would pick Stone Suede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love either birch or platinum! thank you :) suzanneedevaux@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hard to pick just one.. I would have to say Merci.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking stone suede or coral!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denim on Denim or born in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. the boys are looking so so cute! My little guy loves shoes, stone suede might be his color of choice

    ReplyDelete