Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Wedding Bells!!

Love has literally been in the air and I'm not mad about it! Earlier this year myself and my little family got asked some pretty special questions and of course we obliged without hesitation. Both my bestfriend and one of my closest cousin friends got engaged and all four of us got to be in their weddings and my goodness it was AMAZING!! Each was so unique, special and of course absolutely beautiful. From start to finish, we were so honored to share in such incredible days!























Oh, and did I mention that both weddings were back to back??! That's right, one weekend after the other. Made for a lot of traveling, planning and a little bit of chaos but the good kind! So worth it! The pictures don't do either justice but I love looking back on how gorgeous they were!! 


If you're in the Portland, OR area be sure to check out http://www.hellolovelyimages.com/, sweet and so professional and her work speaks for itself! 



No comments:

Post a Comment