Tuesday, January 24, 2017

33° and sunny


Happy Tuesday winter lovers! Today is a bit breezy but feels warm compared to what the weather has felt like lately. The skies are blue and the sun is out! Definitely what we needed! I like to enjoy each season and I sure don't wish for time to speed up but I'll take some more warmth for sure. We have just gotten SO MUCH SNOW this last month which has been chart topping and I'll tell ya, I'm good. No more, no thank you. We did thoroughly enjoy the no school part of it all but all the other aspects weren't so dandy. We might try to fit in a couple more fun winter activities and after just wait til we can see green again!
Being cooped up has got me online hunting for anything bright, floral and well just cheery. Since we are living with family the main room I tend to focus my shopping efforts on are our bedroom. My husband tries to remind me to wait and that we will get new stuff when we build our home but again, COOPED up doesn't help my wandering eyes. They lead me right to my favorite sites with super cute bedding calling for purchase! We upgraded to a king bed a couple years ago, and while we have a few different bedding combinations I'm thinking we need one more. Neutrals draw me in but so do fun girly patterns. What do you think when it comes to choosing your style? Do you just go with what you love or try to make it work for your guy to? Luckily the hubs doesn't mind and typically has the same taste. :)

This one from Anthropologie covers both my love of neutrals and color, and looks so cozy!!


I really love the floral print of this one but it might be a tad too much for us..

Urban Outfitters always has some stellar choices and the simplicity of this one is fantastic. The poms add a touch of uniqueness without going over the top. Plus you can always add fun sheets and pillows!

TONS of options, but I don't mind hunting some! Comment or post pics of bedding you're scouting out or that you already have!

Take care and enjoy the sun or snow ;)

All the best, -R

No comments:

Post a Comment