Friday, November 6, 2015

FRIDAY!!

Most days, the boys get along very well. There is certain to be a fair share of disputes as well, that's a given. Sometimes they handle it themselves and other times, it's "MAMA"!!!! Today, uh..is loud. I've already made coffee and had to grab a piece of chocolate, but all in all, needier days are expected. :) And I'm thankful I get to be the one to wrangle my crew!
So far, my oldest and I have gotten some school time in and while they play trains, and watch trains I get to sit back and relax..sorta.  :)
With how crisp and cold it's been lately, I have been in total sweater mode which I love. I'm a sucker for anything oversized, comfy and cozy! Olive and hunter greens are probably at the top of my list with mustard and burgundy close behind. And black, I'm all about black always too. Target has a ton of super cute choices lately and I basically shouldn't be allowed to go into that store alone anymore! I always wind up with a few extra items in the cart. Found this bunch from all around. Really you can dress these pieces up or down.
Sweater Faves.
Along with dressing for the weather, I've been itching to decorate for the holidays. As much as that means getting a tree up and Christmas decor out I'm taking it one at a time and focusing on Thanksgiving! I really enjoy the neutral and warm tones and have been slowly adding to our walls and such.
Picked this wreath up at Michaels for $2 and love that you can add just about anything to it regardless of the holiday! Yes, I use my pom-pom garlands for everything! 
We had a really fun time with Halloween crafts, here's a few ideas we might try over the next couple of weeks! 
As found on Pinterest! We'll be sure to post our versions too! Have the very best, super duper weekend!! 
Love! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment