Thursday, August 21, 2014

We've got ourselves a walker!

Looks like my days are getting busier. Sweetie boy Lincoln thinks crawling is for babies! Not for big 10 and a half month olds like himself, ha! For the last month he had been taking steps here and there but boy these last couple weeks it's been actual little human walkin all over the place! I honestly don't recall Ryder being so anxious to get into everything. Or else I was just too traumatized to remember! ;) Getting where he needed to go on all fours I suppose is a thing of the past. So sad, I want him to stay itty bitty longer!!
That bottom corner picture totally sums this guy up these days. Ultimate Hulk Baby! Bonks and bruises. Little cries every now and again but he is fearless! You've heard it said before, "motherhood is not for the weak", and I cant agree more! I wince observing how rough they play and the stunts they attempt. Yet weirdly am proud seeing such accomplishment on their little faces! As tough as it is to watch these precious ones of mine grow up and need me just a tiny bit less it is also so fun and rewarding to see them both experience life! 
Time to get these monkeys down for a nap so I can online hunt for some quality shoes for Linc. He's still so small and has a hard time with so many of the bulky shoes made for infants. And a whole foot size smaller for big bro's hand me downs.  Hope to post soon about any awesome finds I come across! 


No comments:

Post a Comment