Friday, September 30, 2016

Boo-Boo's Birthday.

Dear Lincoln boy,
Where do I begin? You little sweetheart are three today and I couldn't be more proud of you! Celebrating yours and your brother's special days are always bittersweet for sure but I can't even be sad because you make us so SO so happy! You absolutely love to follow your big bro's lead, you copy what he says, the motions he makes and gaze up at him to make sure you don't miss a move. You love to play fight, run and jump, sing and dance and still want your mama snuggles! We are amazed daily at the new things you learn and how well you're speaking. Though you emulate your hero Ryder, you my guy most definitely are your own person! And you make sure we know it :) I adore your love for Jesus and for tractors. Your daddy, brother and I are over the moon to celebrate you, Happiest 3rd Birthday baby boy two!!!



Love you mostest!!!
Always, Always
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment