Friday, October 21, 2016

Give me all the cozies.

I have a cold. Which might not sound bad and in the grand scheme of things is really not but these past few days I have felt like a big ol' stuffy baby. Amazing how a run of the mill cold can frustrate you like none other. The congestion/sinus pressure in my face is the worst. That feeling like you're going to sneeze, so your eye(or both)water real good yet, no sneeze..just more stuffy pressure, ahh! The not so sweet headache that accompanies said pressure and the weird need for boxes of tissues when again, you're stuffed up. I finally am feeling like I can breathe better but a few nights of sleeping while breathing through your mouth, naturally I now sound like a frog. So feminine right? Anyhow, now that I've gotten my oh so grown up complaints and whining out of the way, I have decided the best medicine is, Netflix. Yesterday, involved starting Gilmore Girls over from the beginning and I think it was a wise choice. :) Thankfully, my kindergarten boy has some days off so me in pajamas all day, wasn't a Lorelai taking Rory to Chilton kind of thing!
Although we did manage to get out of the house and check out the town's homecoming parade, in my pajamas but luckily I didn't need to leave the safe no judgement zone of my car. The continued agenda for today, is of course watching the happenings in Stars Hollow. And just in case you need some ideas for those Gilmore Girls fans in your life, you're sure to know at least one but probably closer to like seven...here are a few gifts that will help them geek out a bit more!

If you can't make it to Doose's, this grocery tote will make food shopping Dean worthy.

And because coffee is best at Luke's, this mug is a must.

Or this fave of mine, because well in most cases it's true..

For those days, like today, sweatshirt it up!

This print is awesome and would be cute in any room!

Keep it simple with this cute little set of pencils.

Enjoy and happy happy Friday!
All the best, -R


No comments:

Post a Comment