Monday, March 13, 2017

Three/Thirteen

First of all..
Haha, not totally eww, this character just always has me laughing! We sure had the most enjoyable and laid back weekend, hope you did too. On the countdown here until Spring Break, and well then not too long after that school will be out for summer!
Today was a super start to the week, now to hang out with the family, talking and dreaming about some of our favorite things! If only the Powerball would cooperate we'd be jet-setting off somewhere sunnier and tropical..or you know just to Disney would work too!
Guess I'll just have to continue my "hobby"( what my husband calls my liking to scratch tickets, lol)until we win big. Any fun ideas on what you would do if you won the lotto?! Or anything exciting planned for the upcoming break?
Enjoy your week and the awesomeness of it staying lighter later!
-R

1 comment: