Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!

Dearest Lincoln,
You are one today. Happy Birthday sweet baby boy! You are an absolute treasure. Your daddy, brother and I are truly blessed that you are a part of our family. God made you unique, precious and so full of life! From the moment we met you, we knew you were something special! I look at you and can't help but smile, all of God's goodness just exudes from you. Everyone that gets the privilege of being in your company whole heartedly adores you. I am thankful to be your mama and am moved by how big of a blessing you are to me! I love you sweetest baby!





Always, always
Mama

In celebration of Linc's special day...the winner of the Freshly Picked giveaway is...
Katey Moberly! Congratulations!!

Side note: I added two additional entries due to some issues with comments not showing up! I sure wish all of you could have won! :)
Head on over to my Facebook page to see how the winner was drawn! 

Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment