Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Birthday Bubs.

My Dear Ryder,
Happy 5th Birthday!!!!! Today I cried some happy tears, because you are becoming such a determined and awesome little man. I have so many words yet none seem to quite cover the immensity of the love I have for you. December 9th, five years ago was one of the very best days ever. You came quick and entered the world alert and perfectly pink and snuggly. 
Each day, being your mama is one of my favorite things and you challenge me for the better. Everything about you makes me smile and I truly am so proud you're my son. You have such a sincere heart and a love for Jesus and people that shines so bright. I have never known anybody who is as friendly as you. You are the biggest blessing and encouragement to me, your daddy and brother! Thank you, baby boy for being so loving, kind, fun and silly! Watching you grow and learn is so incredibly amazing!! God is so gracious and we are forever grateful to have you as ours! I absolutely, positively..love, love, love, love, LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





You're my baby boy.
Love!
Always, Always
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment