Friday, September 2, 2016

Thirty Days has September..

..April, June and November. :) Happy September blogosphere! This week I was a bit off, for whatever reason I was thinking August only had thirty days so I was a little off in some planning to say the least. I did figure it out finally and managed to get my act together, like sending my little guy off to school with a check for picture day! Back when I was in school I don't remember that being so soon in the year but sure enough yesterday was the day. This was the close of the second week for him and he is definitely making us proud. He is so brave, so smart and such a friendly guy. At drop-off he has several friends that are so excited to see him and I can't help but smile because that's my boy. The boy with the sweetest spirit and smile who everyone absolutely adores. Picked him up and listened to how great of a day he had and how pumped he is that this is a four day weekend! I am equally as thrilled that's for sure. As much as I am thankful he's loving school, I can't help but love his time at home more! :)
We have some fun family time planned and with a little cooler temp in the forecast I of course got to thinking about how much I really appreciate it not being so scorching out! Fall for me is my second favorite season but it doesn't lag behind summer too much at all! The crisper days and the chance to wear all things cozy. Right up my alley. I'm definitely a black all year and neutrals girl and have NEVER really been into pink. However, lately I've been drawn to all things soft and piggy pink. The pale hues and blush colors have won me over and seem great for the upcoming sweater season. I put together some must-haves that are going on my list asap! And check out these darling shoes. I have had this love for clogs since middle school, that I can remember and really you can't go wrong with a solid pair that you can dress up or down!

09

09 by rkj2009 featuring a pink cocktail dress

    Cheers to the weekend! And to all you pumpkin spice lovers out there!

  
All the best, 
   -R




No comments:

Post a Comment